Enter FOH Magazine Smaart Training Giveaway Here

Re: Enter FOH Magazine Smaart Training Giveaway Here

I truly wish to become a "SMAART-y Pants" king of guy!
CHEERS!
(and thanks for the "nod"!)

Re: Enter FOH Magazine Smaart Training Giveaway Here

My band (facebook.Brain-Damage-The-Great-American-Pink-Floyd-Show) is debuting that week so I'm keeping my calender clean, but this I would do. Thanks FOH for doing this sweepstakes!

FOH Smaart Training Giveaway Winner

Earlier this afternoon I closed this thread, entered 54 names into the RANDOM.ORG Third Party Draw Service, and ran the contest. All names were entered exactly as they appeared in this thread at the time, and you can verify your entry by clicking here.

The result is that longtime forum contributor Jay Barracato has won Smaart training following next week's Sound Forums Network Expo, courtesy of FOH Magazine! Thanks a million to FOH for making this contest possible, we hope to be able to do more like this in the future. Congratulations to Jay, we'll see you next week!

Re: FOH Smaart Training Giveaway Winner

Earlier this afternoon I closed this thread, entered 54 names into the RANDOM.ORG Third Party Draw Service, and ran the contest. All names were entered exactly as they appeared in this thread at the time, and you can verify your entry by clicking here.

The result is that longtime forum contributor Jay Barracato has won Smaart training following next week's Sound Forums Network Expo, courtesy of FOH Magazine! Thanks a million to FOH for making this contest possible, we hope to be able to do more like this in the future. Congratulations to Jay, we'll see you next week!

Yippee,

I never win raffles. The last one I won was almost 12 years ago. It may be another 12 years before I win something again, but this is worth the wait.

Thanks to Bennett for our forum and the Expo and to FOH Magazine. I am looking forward to seeing everyone next week (even though this is going to be on the fly, i have to fit this in between teaching class on Tuesday, and loadin in North Carolina on Friday.