Forum thread somewhere caught in the interwebs

Hey there,

I remember a couple years ago, I am thinking somewhere around 2008ish, I stumbled upon a forum thread. I can't remember the name of the forum, the thread, or the names of the main posters in that thread. I do remember, however, that the topic of the thread was crazy gig stories. I also remember that there was one prominent senior member who posted stories after stories of gigs that he did over the years. Enough stories that he could have written a book (infact, towards the end of the thread people did suggest that he should write a book.), I remember spending a good three solid days reading that thread.

I couple years later I tried looking for that thread but had no luck. Now I am scrolling through the Basement FUD Forum to see if maybe that was where it was originally posted. Not sure if maybe by even small chance one of you guys maybe remember seeing a thread like that? I would love to go back and re-read some of those crazy stories.

Thanks for the suggestions...I tried searching both lee and jason without any luck for the specific thread I am looking for. Maybe the thread got deleted or something.

I remember one of the stories being that this guy was running FOH for a major festival and for some odd reason they had to move the subs and stacks to onstage. After announcing what they had to do over the PA (because they had to stop the festival to do it) the audience that was crowded by the stack took it upon themselves to lift it and put it onstage successfully causing the least amount delay for the show.