[FS] FS - Shure ULX HH, Community R2's and EV15" Proline Speakers

Bill Hinds

Freshman
Sep 18, 2011
Hey Everyone,

We have a few items for sale. Most are Demo/Used Items but are in New Condition.

3 –Shure ULX2/58 – G3 Band (470-506MHz). Like new $155 each +Shipping

1 – ShureUC1-UA Body Back Transmitter 782-806 MHz I will need to sell this outside of the U.S.

2 – Community R2’s – They are the 90 x 40 3 way version. They are going on 3 years old but have only been used on one outdoor event. They were outside for 1 month in 2010 and we did not use them last year. They are in very good shape and have been stored inside. $1200 each + shipping. Add 3% if paying with PayPal. They will need to be shipped on a pallet.

4 – EV 15” PRoLine Speakers. These are used and in working order. They have been re-conned 2x’s and I bought them new many years ago. $125 ea + Shipping.

If shipped to an Indiana address, add 7% Sales Tax.

If Interested e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Bill

Re: FS - Shure ULX HH, Community R2's and EV15" Proline Speakers

Hey Everyone,

Updated List with a few things added and a couple of items price lowered slightly. These are used and demo items for sale. Condition described next to each.

2 –Shure ULXP24/58 – G3 Band (470-506MHz). Like new $675 each +Shipping. $1300 + shipping if both are purchased together.

Includes 1 – ULX2/58 Hand Held Transmitters, 1 ULX1 Body pack and ¼ cable, power supply and pouches for mics and body packs for each receiver. They are racked together currently and dual rack mount kit is included if purchased together. I will need to look to see if I have the single mount for them. – Have been used for 2 years but in very good condition. Mainly Corporate Jobs.

In Addition to the above, these are also available.
1 – Shure ULX2/87 – G3 Band Hand Held Transmitter Only w/SM87 Head - $250 - Like New

3 –Shure ULX2/58 – G3 Band (470-506MHz). Like new $150 each +shipping. $400 + shipping if you purchase all three - Like New

1 – ShureUC1-UA Body Back Transmitter 782-806 MHz I will need to sell this outside of the U.S. -Used

2 – Shure Hardwire – IEM PSM600 – These are used and are at least 5 years old - $200 ea - Used

2 – Community R2’s – They are the 90 x 40 3 way version. They are going on 3 years old but have only been used on one outdoor event. They were outside for 1 month in 2010 and we did not use them last year. They are in very good shape and have been stored inside. $1100 each + shipping. Add 3% if paying with PayPal. They will need to be shipped on a pallet. Some Slight sun discoloring on the outer surface.

4 – EV 15” PRoLine Speakers. These are used and in working order. They have been re-conned 2x’s and I bought them new many years ago. $125 ea + shipping or $400 + shipping for all four.

3 – JBL2241 18” Speaker – 2 need re-coned & one is perfectly fine but has been re-coned with a non OEM kit and the dust cap on it is smaller than the original. $125 ea +shipping or $325 + shipping for all three.

If shipped to an Indiana address, add 7% Sales Tax.

If Interested e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Bill