Funktion One-removed from LiV niteclub and replaced by INFINITE

Re: Funktion One-removed from LiV niteclub and replaced by INFINITE

I'm guessing that the function one system is being moved to the newer hotter club down the street?

Speaker cabinets aside, they replaced powersoft K series with EV P3000's? Should be laws against that.

Well I doubt the crowd noticed! Still a worthy rig IMO and the P3000s or the Dynacord is noting to be frowned upon. Obviously there are better options but Funktion one? Meh. Like Drew said maybe they moved it to their newer club.

This marketing tricks are used a lot lately.
Here is a new system we give you for peanuts so we can then make a lot of marketing noise that we replaced F1 system with our better one.

Surely if something was not good with that F1 system it could have been re-tuned or whatever and made sounding very good.

Here is a new system we give you for peanuts so we can then make a lot of marketing noise that we replaced F1 system with our better one.

Surely if something was not good with that F1 system it could have been re-tuned or whatever and made sounding very good.

You can't retune ugly and stupid looking speakers and make them look professional. They remain stupid looking no matter what you do.

You can't retune ugly and stupid looking speakers and make them look professional. They remain stupid looking no matter what you do.

There is that, F1 definitely have a very "techno/dance/disco" look that might be out of style these days.

I sometimes catch myself thinking F1 must be at least somewhat good since people are willing to spend the hefty price tag.

Then I remember Bose.

But for real, never heard an F1 rig in person.

Oh yea... Duffin'd

I'm having a difficult time getting involved. Is there any particular reason we should care about a dance club system? Installers and designers might have a dog (or 2) in the fight, but the rest of us are wondering what the masturbation is all about...

FWIW, there is a very well reviewed new install of a Funktion One system in Seattle's Capitol Hill. I didn't realize new discos were being built outside of Lost Wages.

It would be nice to know more than just that Brand X replaced Brand Y, but addressing those details might not support the intended perception.

I also like that the video seems to shows a great deal of time spent pulling cables, prepping racks and hanging boxes but apparently you can locate anything anywhere and then simply turn everything on and it all sounds great.