Gator case for the M32 (Warning)

I have the gator mixer cases for both my Ls9, and my X32, and have been quit happy with the way they have treated me. So It was a no brainer that I order the case for my M32 from gator as well.

It arrived today, and unfortunately they made a decision to make it a 2 piece case without the nose cup. This is completely contrary to the picture on their web sight. They even admitted this when i called them and said that they were working on getting a new picture up.

I am sending it back I would rather pay a few bucks more to have a local case builder make what I want.

I just felt like you all should know that if you order this case it will not match the picture.

Luke

Re: Gator case for the M32 (Warning)

I have the gator mixer cases for both my Ls9, and my X32, and have been quit happy with the way they have treated me. So It was a no brainer that I order the case for my M32 from gator as well.

It arrived today, and unfortunately they made a decision to make it a 2 piece case without the nose cup. This is completely contrary to the picture on their web sight. They even admitted this when i called them and said that they were working on getting a new picture up.

I am sending it back I would rather pay a few bucks more to have a local case builder make what I want.

I just felt like you all should know that if you order this case it will not match the picture.

Luke

Luke,

if you can hold out, SKB is coming out with a new M32 roto molded case with a doghouse and if it's anything like the new X32 case, looks nice and is probably pretty light as well. I am buying my time with a newly foamed old GL 3000 case until the release.

Hmm, I would never have traditionally thought of getting a molded case for a console...

Does anyone in the Philly PA area have one of these for their x32? I wouldn't mind taking a look at one in person before I totally wright off the idea.

Luke

Hmm, I would never have traditionally thought of getting a molded case for a console...

Does anyone in the Philly PA area have one of these for their x32? I wouldn't mind taking a look at one in person before I totally wright off the idea.

Luke

Luke, check out http://www.phillycase.com/ They should be able to build anything you want and they're in your back yard! I've used them in the past for tough as nails TT24 and 01v96 cases.

Jeff