Gator X32 case

Chris Greco

Sophomore
Feb 15, 2012
Yonkers, NY
On a show this weekend working with a company that has an X32 in a gator case and realzed that the feet of the console have sunk into the bottom of the case foam totally blocking the fan on the bottom. I'm sure there are probably hundreds of these out there. So if u have one check otherwise u risk the possibility of who knows what.

Re: Gator X32 case

I bought the Odyssey case for my X32 specifically because of this issue. The Odyssey case has plenty of room under the console, which is great for ventilation, but I've also found it handy for storing headphones, lights, the console cover, and a few other things.

There are a few other details that I didn't like about the Gator case, but the foam/ventilation issue was the big one. I'm a big fan of Gator in general, and I just ordered a couple more Gator cases for a project, but they didn't impress me with their design for the X32 case.

Re: Gator X32 case

On a show this weekend working with a company that has an X32 in a gator case and realzed that the feet of the console have sunk into the bottom of the case foam totally blocking the fan on the bottom. I'm sure there are probably hundreds of these out there. So if u have one check otherwise u risk the possibility of who knows what.

The gator case I've seen solves this with huge hunks of foam getting the console up a good 3 inches.