Geek Jokes

Jason Lavoie

Junior
Jan 13, 2011
Ottawa
funny-facebook-fails-jokes-for-smart-people.jpg

Re: Geek Jokes

Two C strings walk into a bar, the first one says ''I'll have a rum and coke.k$@#@KKkl_)((!@33IOWE$@#@##...'' The second one says, ''Please excuse my friend he's not null terminated.''

Two Java programmers walk into the Computer Science lab and see the above joke written on the white board, the first one says to the second one, ''I don't get it.''

Three engineers are driving to a trade show in Las veges.

On the steep grade up the Cajone Pass the engine just stops. They coast over to the side and the electrical engineer gets out and says: I'll check the battery and ignition.

The mechanical engineer gets out and says: I'll look at the engine and drive train.

The software engineer sticks his head out the window and says: why don't we just get out and go back in again?

A doctor, lawyer, and engineer are discussing which is best - a wife or a girlfriend.

The doctor says ''....a wife, some one you can build a partnership with, and help each other through life's ups and downs''.

The lawyer says ''....a girlfriend, someone from whom you can get what you need, but does not tie you down''.

The engineer says ''...both - but they have to know about each other. That way when you are not around they'll assume that you are with the other one, and you can go to the office and get some work done.''