Get his hands, get his hands, he’s got a knife!

Re: Get his hands, get his hands, he’s got a knife!

Looks like Ivan took some time off this weekend to do the Cro-Mags in the Big Apple.

Harley fucked up big time and showing up with a knife when he is already a Gracie trained Juijitsu blackbelt is inexcusable. However, he is a personal friend and was practically pushed into a bad reaction by John Joseph, whom he tried repeatedly to extend an olive branch to, including that very afternoon. He deserves to do time, and hopefully comes out after a few years with a better respect for life, himself, and especially his kids. I had many of the same personality issues when we were growing up, the Corp fixed most of my issues 20 years ago.

Short version: John is a bullshit artist. He stole the Cromags name and was making money at Harley's expense.

Pic is of Harley, me, and a bunch of other hoodlums circa 1986-87 or so.

Attachments

• jason harley.jpg
    jason harley.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
Re: Get his hands, get his hands, he’s got a knife!

Looks like Ivan took some time off this weekend to do the Cro-Mags in the Big Apple.

I swear I was at a wedding and a short vacation in Fla this past weekend. I have pictures to prove it-and witnesses.

While I learned a lot from "those days"-I am glad I don't have to deal with it anymore. Let others learn their lessons the hard way-like I did.