[FS] Great, Compact bar rig FS

Audio Centron CE17 tops over CE36 subs. These were made by St Louis Music in the 90's.

Selling the 4 tops, 4 subs, cabling and the processor for $3000. All you need is amps. I'll be happy to help with setup and answer any questions regarding the system. At this time I am not selling amps with it, because I sold all my Carvers. I will be happy to help you purchase amps that will run this system, or if I end up replacing my Carvers I can sell whatever amps I get with the rig at additional cost.

As of right now, the low mids are B&C 12CL64's. I do have the original Eminence 12's although 1 needs a recone. The high freq drivers are EV DH2010's.

If I don't sell this rig soon, I am probably going to take the passive crossovers out and triamp the tops. I think I can get a couple more dB of clean output from them this way.

The cabinets are mix of OSB and birch. The carpet is in a 5 out of 10 shape. Not "nice", but not completely falling off either. Grills are OK and get a regular spritz of black satin to keep them looking good. The tops do have pole cups (1.5" size) and can mount on tripod stands. They are about 65 pounds right now with the neo drivers. Around 75 with the eminence ceramics.

Although the mid and HF drivers are mounted to 90 degree horns, I think they are a bit less than that. I would say in the neighborhood of 75 degrees at the frequencies in use. If you splay them with about 5-6 inches between the tops you get reasonably good, smooth response. Tight packed gets you a lobe that works well for longer throw situations. Either way they remain pretty smooth sounding, without harsh buildup of mids or high frequencies.

This is the system I'm selling. Live Sound: Step By Step: One Guy’s Path To Building A Pro Audio Rig - Pro Sound Web

I am not giving up the production biz just yet. Just rearranging my stock to focus on different priorities. This rig hasn't gone out in 4-5 months so it's not where I'm making money right now. I need to move it and buy gear that will make me money!

PA is located in College Station, TX 77845.