Great gift idea

Re: Great gift idea

I went looking for a compact snow shovel for my car, I have a little telescoping plastic one but if the snow is icy or thick it just doesn't cut it. It's definitely going to get broken.

That little snow shovel was $15 at a gas station, best one of its type I've found. Looking for something just a little better, maybe with a metal blade, I ran into a problem I often have: To get something made "for real" you have to jump past the now gone middle ground and go right into the high end. So, if anyone wants to get me something for Christmas, I know it's not music related, but this is what I'm drooling over:

Black Diamond Transfer 7 Snow Shovel - Free Shipping at REI.com

1208940.jpg

I went looking for a compact snow shovel for my car, I have a little telescoping plastic one but if the snow is icy or thick it just doesn't cut it. It's definitely going to get broken.

That little snow shovel was $15 at a gas station, best one of its type I've found. Looking for something just a little better, maybe with a metal blade, I ran into a problem I often have: To get something made "for real" you have to jump past the now gone middle ground and go right into the high end. So, if anyone wants to get me something for Christmas, I know it's not music related, but this is what I'm drooling over:

View attachment 8883

If only it was available in a gift box!!!

Attachments

• shovel.jpg
    shovel.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

View attachment 8883

Did you register this before you got married?