Help with Sub ID

Mark Meagher

Freshman
Feb 10, 2011
Trying to identify these flown subs. Currently unreachable via lift from the deck, this photo is the best option I have at the moment. They are used with 8 flown KF-750's. I know the photo isn't the best but any ideas?

IMG_1424.jpg

Thanks

Re: Help with Sub ID

Trying to identify these flown subs. Currently unreachable via lift from the deck, this photo is the best option I have at the moment. They are used with 8 flown KF-750's. I know the photo isn't the best but any ideas?

You're right, the picture isn't the best. Is that 2, 4, or 8 boxes?

Given that the fly frame looks like galvanized Unistrut, I'd guess they weren't intended to be flown. Not that that narrows down the options any.

What's the grille material? If it's perf with foam on the outside (which is what it looks like), that could rule out a couple vendors.

It might help to know the Venue as well. It looks familiar and if it is where I think it is, I know some people who might know.

The venue is Lincoln Amphitheater at Lincoln State Park, Lincoln City Indiana. There are 4 boxes per side. It appears the lower 2 boxes in the hang are inverted so they couple "mouth to mouth" with the upper boxes. I have attached another photo that may help.
Seeing these in person makes me think EAW BH series but I can't really be any more specific than that. Thanks for the help.
20150911_080500.jpg

The venue is Lincoln Amphitheater at Lincoln State Park, Lincoln City Indiana. There are 4 boxes per side. It appears the lower 2 boxes in the hang are inverted so they couple "mouth to mouth" with the upper boxes. I have attached another photo that may help.
Seeing these in person makes me think EAW BH series but I can't really be any more specific than that. Thanks for the help.
View attachment 14288

The do look like Danley TH115/118 subs. The tops also look like Danley SH series.

Jeff