Home Theaters.watcha got?

Re: Home Theaters.watcha got?

Doug, the main left and right are Innersound Isis. They have transmission line 8'' woofers that I run full range then fill in below 50 with the velodyne dd15 that sits in the center. Its the first effortless home subwoofer Ive had the pleasure of owning. The electrostat panels sound wonderful but have a tiny sweet spot. Preamp is a Classe ssp25 (tho its soon to be for sale as I got a great deal on a classe ssp30) and the amp is a Classe CAV150.

The nice thing about your maggies is that they will sound quite good with even passable electronics in front of them, but are good enough to show off the finest available. My brother owns 1.6's which I often marvel at how good they sound for such a small amount of cash.

Re: Home Theaters.watcha got?

That skillet CD is one of my favs for large rig listening. Tracks 1,5,and 10 are the best (as if you didn't know)

ha, I havent listened to that CD in forever! Ill have to pop it in! Let the neighbors know im still here.....

One point in time I have my QRX153s as my home theater. neighbors decided to have a shootout on who could be the loudest....They lost mercilessly.
icon_twisted.gif