Home "theaters"

Re: Home "theaters"

Pretty much any pro sound coax, in comparison to the usual home theater drivers, is a nuclear weapon.

It was an easy decision. Compared to most home audio speakers, even a basic design like mine barely loafs along most of the time, so lots of headroom and low distortion. Mr. Seaton of Seaton Sound uses some very nice coaxials by B&C, and has a real top shelf home theater product line. But you knew that. ;>)

JTR Speakers are very popular in the home theater realm as well, and use coaxials.

As I said, it was an easy decision.

Best regards,

John

Re: Home "theaters"

Here's a guy on the Parts Express forums with 8 of their most expensive 18's being powered by 4 X Lab FP14000 -and it's not enough for him!

http://techtalk.parts-express.com/s...tra-5400-in-15hz-27cube-slot-ported-enclosure

-My neighbors can't handle the single-15 I have, nor does it sound good at high output due to the 1920's plaster house rattling. I could guarantee that this guys system would actually cause structural damage!

(I'm starting to think some of these home systems are just quantity over quality -like the boom-boom car stereos)

Last edited: