I have the trunks I need, I think. There's 2 up for sale close by.

Rob Gow

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2011
I have 3 gear trunks, all being used for lights. One was made to spec, new and shiny. The other 2 are solid, well used, but lots of life in them still. Black and blue, they aren't pretty, not that it matters. A couple more similar sized trunks have come up for sale, basic 24"x24"x48" approx. I don't NEED them now, but I definitely have the budget for them. Should I get them for future use? I'm sure they will be handy to have sooner or later...

Re: I have the trunks I need, I think. There's 2 up for sale close by.

Better to have them and not need them than needing them and not have them. The thing is of course once you have them you will probably use them, and quickly need them, thus maybe carrying more "just in case" stuff than you really need. Available space will allways fill up :D~:-D~:grin:

I agree if you have them you will probably use them. Especially if the price is right. I am a sucker for a good deal on something I can use. However it seems like once I spend the money on the things I did not need immediately I ended up needing something else stat.

I have a number of small road cases for mic cords, power cords, speakon etc. I could probably consolidate them all into one case.

I think I'll go have a look at them today!

I ended up calling up a music store to see if the HZ300 that I ordered was in, it was. So instead I picked it up and a couple Radial DI's. so things kinda work out as they should. I might see about taking a look on the weekend as I'm headed to the city, again.

;)

I ended up calling up a music store to see if the HZ300 that I ordered was in, it was. So instead I picked it up and a couple Radial DI's. so things kinda work out as they should. I might see about taking a look on the weekend as I'm headed to the city, again.

;)

you won't be sorry about either of those two purchases....

I like my hurricane 1600 flex, but its noisy. The HZ300 has been on my want list for awhile. Looking forward to using it in the field! And I'm slowly building my inventory of DI's. I had a couple behringer's which have worked fine so far, a 4 channel EWI rack mount passive and a misc passive as well. Now I have 2 JDI's and 2 J48's as well. It's nice to upgrade the little bits and pieces. Little improvements here and there.