I just can't find a suitable amplifier (for serial connection) for MARTIN AUDIO

Leo Neri

Jun 14, 2022
Italy
Hi all! Guys, the fact is that I decided to buy a MARTIN AUDIO BLACKLINE X118SUB and a MARTIN AUDIO Blackline X15, these passive acoustics are perfect for my dj setup. But I just can't find a suitable amplifier (for serial connection). Please advise me which amplifier model is best for this case. Thanks in advance to everyone for advice and opinions!

P.S. The difficulty is that there are a lot of opinions about the power reserve of the amplifier (so that it doesn't work at 100% for the durability of the device) and the acoustic settings (reducing the volume so that on the one hand the speakers sway, and on the other there are no peaks), there are a lot of opinions and finding the right solution isn't so simple. One more thing, I really spend a lot of time DJing, so the speakers have to last about 6 hours a day 3-4 times a week (and less on other days due to work). Once again, thank you all for your attention to the problem!

Hi all! Guys, the fact is that I decided to buy a MARTIN AUDIO BLACKLINE X118SUB and a MARTIN AUDIO Blackline X15, these passive acoustics are perfect for my dj setup. But I just can't find a suitable amplifier (for serial connection). Please advise me which amplifier model is best for this case. Thanks in advance to everyone for advice and opinions!

P.S. The difficulty is that there are a lot of opinions about the power reserve of the amplifier (so that it doesn't work at 100% for the durability of the device) and the acoustic settings (reducing the volume so that on the one hand the speakers sway, and on the other there are no peaks), there are a lot of opinions and finding the right solution isn't so simple. One more thing, I really spend a lot of time DJing, so the speakers have to last about 6 hours a day 3-4 times a week (and less on other days due to work). Once again, thank you all for your attention to the problem!
Martin Audio has a great tech support team. Have you reached out to them? I am sure there first recommendation will be their IKon branded Linea Research amplifiers, but if you are on a budget and need to find a less costly solution I am sure they can point you in a good direction.