iLive 1.9 Firmware Update

Hi all,

Didn't have much luck in the JV forum on this post, Perhaps its more appropriate here.

Has anyone had a chance to load the 1.9 update on an iLive system? The multi-band compressors are a sweet new feature I can't wait to play with. If you have had a chance to play with this update, are there any bugs anyone has come across? Should I wait for the first maintenance update to install this on our system? Is it as awesome as im thinking?

Thanks everyone,

Re: iLive 1.9 Firmware Update

Hi all,

Didn't have much luck in the JV forum on this post, Perhaps its more appropriate here.

Has anyone had a chance to load the 1.9 update on an iLive system? The multi-band compressors are a sweet new feature I can't wait to play with. If you have had a chance to play with this update, are there any bugs anyone has come across? Should I wait for the first maintenance update to install this on our system? Is it as awesome as im thinking?

Thanks everyone,

I have 1.9 on our iLive 80/iDR48. Love the dynamic EQ,multiband, the selection of 4 GEQ types and the spectrum analyser that displays when you select an EQ…. fanatic feature for tuning monitors… have not found anything that I would call a bug.
These added features make the iLive one of the nicest boards out there. It does deserve better rider status than it has!
Still waiting for an upgrade mix-engine for our 144/iDR10, but as soon as it arrives I will upgrade it to 1.9

Peter