InfoComm

Brent Handy

Sophomore
Aug 22, 2012
Olathe, KS
I just want to say that Ivan and the guys at Danley are some of the coolest cats to chat with at the show. Ivan's a great guy with loads of insight. Thanks!

There are some great new products on the floor this year. 4k video and collaborative document manipulation seem to be the big emphasis. LED and laser video projection is just sick. The LED video walls are getting interesting. My fav audio demo so far has to be Danley. They demo'd the ecoustics system. The trumpet playing wasn't half bad either.

Re: InfoComm

I just want to say that Ivan and the guys at Danley are some of the coolest cats to chat with at the show. Ivan's a great guy with loads of insight. Thanks!

There are some great new products on the floor this year. 4k video and collaborative document manipulation seem to be the big emphasis. LED and laser video projection is just sick. The LED video walls are getting interesting. My fav audio demo so far has to be Danley. They demo'd the ecoustics system. The trumpet playing wasn't half bad either.
Thanks for stopping by.

It is always great to put a face with a name.

Glad you enjoyed the demo. We tried to take a different approach this year to everything.

We have been getting very positive response with lots of interest in all the new products-with some very interesting potential jobs ;)

Now for 1 more day then the teardown before anybody goes to sleep tonight.

Hope to see you again. If there is anything we can do to help-give us a shout.

Hope you enjoy the new modeling software-it is really cool and does things other programs on wish they could. A real time saver and education tool.

Plus you can beat the price ;)