JBL VRX932 Array tool

Mick Berg

Sophomore
Oct 14, 2012
Hi.
I can't see how to adjust the room size in the JBL VRX Array tool. Help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mick Berg.

Re: JBL VRX932 Array tool

I'm using the HTML version right now. You can grab any audience plane point with your mouse and move it around. Likewise, you can grab the array and move it higher, lower, up or down stage.

Is there another version, Tim? If there's a standalone one, I'd download it right now. I always thought it was web-based.

EDIT:

Well look at that! There is one! Get it here, at the bottom of the page.

We don't own any VRX but I free lance for a firm that has a few... and have used the tool before. I have the stand alone on my gig laptop and, IIRC, it functions the same way. The help file is useful, too. ;)

I'm using the HTML version right now. You can grab any audience plane point with your mouse and move it around. Likewise, you can grab the array and move it higher, lower, up or down stage.

Yes I got that, but the numerical dimensions in the display don't change as I move the points around. So I have no idea if my room size is correct. Maybe the downloadable version works better but I'm having a problem downloading it.

Thanks,
Mick Berg.

Yes I got that, but the numerical dimensions in the display don't change as I move the points around. So I have no idea if my room size is correct. Maybe the downloadable version works better but I'm having a problem downloading it.

Thanks,
Mick Berg.
As I move the B point around the numbers at the bottom change but the room size stays at 66.25 x 100 ft, a completely random number as far as I can see. But I guess I can ignore that and read the numbers at the bottom.

Last edited: