Just for Fun

Just for Fun

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Just for Fun

My personal preference of those in OP is definitely the SC48. I may be in a minority, but I really dislike the M7CL and the PM5D. If I were to purchase one of the three mentioned consoles, it probably would be the M7CL. I think that would get the greatest ROI.

@Steve- I've never used the Vi1, but I love the Vi6.

Totally depends on the use IMO.

If I had to pick a console that I was using for renting/ROI a used M7 would be the way to go. Haven't used the CL stuff yet... but if its "the same, but better" like everyone says it may become a staple as well.

If I had to choose a console to go on tour with for FOH I'd choose the SC48.

If I had to choose a console to go on tour with for monitors I'd choose the Pro 2.

If I had to choose the one single console that I would have to use for every gig it would be the SC48.... I own a ton of great TDM plugins already and the (relatively) built in 32 track recording is such a huge feature for me/the clients I work for.

How many acts requesting or willing to use the above would accept one of those B mixers?

If the mixer is cheap, what will that imply about the rest of the system, how the rig is maintained, and the capability if the crew?

Are you asking me? because my post was not to be taken seriously.

Is the SC48 really an under $20k console? I figure street is a bit over that without filling the option board slot. Add say an IO16 and you're well over 20k, no? As far as opinion, I don't like the M7 so I'd take the SC48 over it any day. Haven't worked on the Pro2c yet.