Kv2 vhd

Re: Kv2 vhd

I have not driven the VHD yet but I have been asking Santa for the rig for years. I have the Mackie Fussion 3000 tops which are supposed to be the predecessor to the Kv2 ES series and they impressed me enough to correspond with the Kv2 guys a couple of years ago and consider mortgaging my house to get a VHD rig shipped here. Lift Distribution is now the USA distributor and they are doing a demo of the VHD series March 13th and 15th near Seattle if you are going to be anywhere near there. It is at City Church 9051 132nd Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033 from 10am to 4pm. (425) 606-1771 to RSVP.

I have this system more than 5 years, still sounds amazing! You have to hear it.

We're happy to give Kv2 whatever props they deserve, but Mr. Sliazas has done nothing but bump three year plus old threads back into existence. In the future, please contribute something of substance if you're going to resurrect old threads.

Hey I know this is an old post but i thought id put my two pence worth... Just finished a 17 date tour in the UK with two stacks of VHD really liked the system its very efficient. It doesn't suit small venues it really needs a big open venue to get some nice low end rumble out of... its heavy and the combined amps are heavy so for out 6 twin 15' subs and two tops we had a very heavy amplifier rack...only gripe i found was that the standard fit EP5, EP6 connectors break really easily and in the Uk KV2 want £17 a connector and when you have 6 that are broken thats a lot of money....
hope this helps if you have any specific questions don't hesitate to get in touch
regards
Sam Lynam
Aligned Audio
UK