LA8 Custom Library

Adam Robinson

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
Chicago IL
I'm familiar with loading a custom preset into the LA8, but is it possible for me to create a custom library (with 6 common custom presets) so it can be loaded into all LA-RAKs in inventory?

Re: LA8 Custom Library

Thanks for the response, but I believe you may be misinterpreting the terminology.

I received a response from the L'Acoustics Head of Touring for the US and it's not possible to load custom libraries. Each preset must be individually loaded into each amp. My desire to load 6 presets into a library and then push that library (a grouping of multiple presets) to each amp will have to wait for a software update.

So you basically want to build a "macro" that simplifies the loading task. Might be a good feature suggestion for your friends at L'Acoustics.

Greg

I feel a macro describes something that performs a list of automated tasks where all I'm looking for is the ability to save the user presets as part of the overall preset library that can then be loaded on to different amps. But yes, I've suggested it to L'Acoustics and it's not the first time they've received the suggestion, so hopefully something is in the works.

The 1st 10 presets on all la8's are made for custom presets. You can't load in a whole library, but you can store custom presets into each amp..

All you need to do us open the preset in la net manager, and then store onto the amp in the of the 10 custom slots