Looking for LS9-32

BJ James

Junior
Jan 11, 2011
I'm looking for a reputable seller/forum member to possibly sell me either a gently used or new LS9-32.
I'm in Canada, but not far from the Sarnia/Port Huron MI border. Unbelievebly, I'm also a Yamaha dealer but after seeing some of the prices that some members have paid for their LS9 in the US, I don't think I can get one at cost for less up here.
I don't mind driving a bit for a good deal.
PM is fine.
Also, where did spell check go?

Re: Looking for LS9-32

It's auto-spell check. If you spell a word incorrectly it will be underlined in red. Not infallible, but generally functional.
It does require you to correct it yourself rather than giving you a drop-down menu of options as in the FUD forum.

Well there you go. Steve and I are only a few hours away from each other. Here's a chance for someone to sell 2x LS9-32 if the price is right. Like I said, I don't mind a drive, or I have a US shipping address (Port Huron MI) that can be used as well.
Thanks,
BJ

Well there you go. Steve and I are only a few hours away from each other. Here's a chance for someone to sell 2x LS9-32 if the price is right. Like I said, I don't mind a drive, or I have a US shipping address (Port Huron MI) that can be used as well.
Thanks,
BJ

There's a M7cl-32 for sale if it interests you guys. Not sure what your pricing on a new LS9-32 is looking like but it might be a viable option.

http://www.productiongaragesale.com/productiongaragesale/Yamaha_M7CL-32.html