looking for more quads

Jeff Kenney

Freshman
Mar 4, 2013
Looking to buy small quantity of 50' black 12awg "edison" extensions. We currently have they yellow quad box from daniel woodhead - bought from a wholesale place that doesn't exist anymore.

Any suggestions to find something inexpensive - pre made - with a nice soft rubber quad box at the end?

Re: looking for more quads

Not pre-made, but I made mine with leviton rubber quads. They have been great and cheaper too.

After looking around a little bit, I think the Leviton boxes look great, but I wouldn't call them cheaper. Every source I could find online has them at roughly double the price of OA Windsor.

Is Leviton cheaper than Woodhead? Probably. But not OA Windsor. Unless you have a REALLY good source. I still think OA Windsor is the best deal out there, and his boxes are great.

Re: looking for more quads

Looking to buy small quantity of 50' black 12awg "edison" extensions. We currently have they yellow quad box from daniel woodhead - bought from a wholesale place that doesn't exist anymore.

Any suggestions to find something inexpensive - pre made - with a nice soft rubber quad box at the end?

I'd make you quads with OA Windsor boxes, but they aren't cheap:

20140221_120944.jpg