Looking for staging

Pascal.Pincosy

Freshman
Jan 11, 2011
Oakland, CA
www.knowaudio.com
I'm wondering if anyone could recommend some staging for the club I run. Our stage is only 12' deep and we often need to extend the stage by 4' for bigger shows. Looking for portable stage decks that fold up small and are very easy to set up. Road-worthness is not an issues as the staging will never leave the room, but they do need to be sturdy as we get some wild events now and then. We would need 4' deep by 24' wide. Height is about 52" (I'll edit this post with the exact height in a couple days). Thanks in advance for your input!

Re: Looking for staging

Pascal,
There is a company that I use for my visual marketing, but i know they handle staging as well to their other products. I have had nothing but great experiances with them and I try to reccomend them every chance I get. I belive this is a link to the correct part of their site Wholesale Pipe and Drape . If it isn't i'm sure one of their customer services reps can help.
Best of luck

Re: Looking for staging

+1 on the StageRight stuff. Rob has it exactly right in my opinion. The StageRight stuff is rock solid and I think that if you want stuff that "folds up small" you're looking at more modular pieces which means more set up time and more seams (another thing I don't like about the BilJax stuff).