LS9 operations in cold weather?

I chuckled a bit when I read that too. Right now, where I am, the temp is -5 with a wind chill of -20. Was like that yesterday as well. By the end of the week, we are supposed to get back into the 20s.

Re: LS9 operations in cold weather?

I used a LS9 at my kids "pond hockey" tournament last year in December just outside of Philly with no issues at all. The desk sat outside in 20 degree temps for at least 12 hrs
Peace

I used a LS9 at my kids "pond hockey" tournament last year in December just outside of Philly with no issues at all. The desk sat outside in 20 degree temps for at least 12 hrs
Peace

The thing that surprised me was that my Macbook Pro running SM lasted that long in the cold.
Peace

I chuckled a bit when I read that too. Right now, where I am, the temp is -5 with a wind chill of -20. Was like that yesterday as well. By the end of the week, we are supposed to get back into the 20s.

I moved down to New Mexico to avoid that weather, normal for the Dakotas and Minnesota.
It went down to -18 in Santa Fe at night a week ago, matched the record set in 1953.
Pipes are freezing and bursting all over New Mexico, bad news since water is scarce here.

What is the lowest temperature anybody recalls using a digital board at?
I can remember not being able to read LCD displays at all on Yamaha SPX 90s and 900s in zero degree temps, are the screens any better now?