M7CL v3.51 file issue

Adam Robinson

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
Chicago IL
Second M7 in two days right now and I'm having the same issue with files.

I have updated the firmware to 3.51. I built a file on my computer in 3.51, saved it as a console file, and when I put it in the console, it did not see the file in the list although it saw my older M7 files.

I tried saving the current file off the console onto my USB stick and it also never showed up in the file list, although it shows up when I put the key in my computer.

Day two. Console running 3.50. File not showing up in list. Updated console to 3.51. File not showing up in list.

Any ideas? I'd like to not have to rebuild a 48x20 monitor file!

Re: M7CL v3.51 file issue

Call off the guards. It seems that the USB key I've been using in these consoles for years is no longer compatible. Don't know why yet and don't have time to check yet, but I put the files on a new USB key and all was OK.

Phew.

Yamaha is funny like that- i was given a couple of nice little USB keys from Yamaha with their logo on them and none of them worked in their consoles!

Yamaha is funny like that- i was given a couple of nice little USB keys from Yamaha with their logo on them and none of them worked in their consoles!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

it took me three different sticks to find one that finally worked. it's all formatting, i know, but when in a time crunch, one can only simply plug it in and hope it works as there is no time to plug it in to a computer to check it's formatting.