Made the transition

Re: Made the transition

I think I am here.

BTW: reported my first bug for SMAART7. They found in and have a fix for the next release.

I like the new look, also, D & B. I noticed, however, that some posters are now using cyber-aliases, as opposed to real names. I liked the real-names-only policy, since I do think it encourages more civility and discourages trolls.
Although on the PSW last year, I did get a kick out of some of the trolling Teutonic "real names" that brought to mind images of deli sandwiches and office furniture.

Last edited:

I noticed, however, that some posters are now using cyber-aliases, as opposed to real names. I liked the real-names-only policy, since I do think it encourages more civility and discourages trolls.
Although on the PSW last year, I did get a kick out of some of the trolling Teutonic "real names" that brought to mind images of deli sandwiches and office furniture.
The real names policy continues. The issue is that in the switchover there was no way to bring over the real names, so people's logins are laid bare for all to see. As people login and change their logins to their real names as required in this forum, these vestiges of the old software will disappear.

What I miss is the full tree view displayed UNDER the post. I also hate the truncated tree once a branch has more than 4 or 5 replies. I'll put a comment in the Tech Support forum.
Tim,

I set the tree view depth to 10, it was at 5. Please let me know if that helped or hurt, there's no "unlimited" option.