Midas Heritage 3000 Tour Pack and Outboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2011
Laurel, MS
myspace.com
$8,000

Midas Heritage 3000 48 channel frame (43 mono 5 stereo) with tour pack: Midas case, EZ tilt, dual power supplies in case with storage drawer. Comes with complete FOH rack: (2) almost new Klark Teknik DN370 eqs, (2) DBX 1074 quad gates, (4) DBX 166xl Comp/Limiters, (1) TC electronics D2 Delay, (1) Yamaha SPX90, (2) Yamaha SPX990, (1) Presonus ACP 88, Furman Power conditioner with lights. The setup also comes with a Whirlwind disconnect between the Console and the FOH Rack with one of those big 56 channel connectors like you would see on a snake.

The console functions as it should, but there is a little bad news: the battery in the master section that runs the memory was recently replaced and the solder pad actually came off (on the positive side I believe) so the battery is not making good contact. This could be remedied either by repair from Midas or obtaining a schematic and running a wire from the battery to the correct point on the circuit. There are also some auxiliary pots that are sticky at times...I will throw in a bottle of Caig Deoxit. I also have a couple of extra channels for this console that need to be repaired by Midas. This item is being sold AS IS.

Console can be picked up in Laurel, Mississippi or you can arrange a shipping company to pick it up. Message for any questions...Thanks!

Attachments

• photo14821.jpg
    photo14821.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo14822.jpg
    photo14822.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo14823.jpg
    photo14823.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.