Midas Heritage consoles

Re: Midas Heritage consoles

The XL200 is a nice sounding desk. I have only seen a few of them over the years but have always enjoyed mixing on one. I have also recorded off of one and was impressed with the result.

Re: Midas Heritage consoles

There was a lot of crossover between the XL200/250 and the DDA Q2 they differ mainly on the eq and preamp the rest is very similar, the Verona, Siena and Venice are all related and I think were /are made in Germany, as far as the H1000 goes I don't know where it fits though it does look and feel closer to the Verona etc than the other consoles in the range.

I recall being told the original Venice (60mm fader version) was effectively a Dynacord console made in Germany, from when Midas was owned by Bosch ... not sure how accurate that is though.

Sent from my GT-I8160 2

Hi all,

I am about to install a H3000 in our studio, however the power supply is very noisy so we are going to install it in a separate room. My question is, are there any cables available that will extend the usual power cable from the back of the desk to the supply in a different room.