More Craigslist gold

Backstory a little bit, this has been on the market close to 7 months now same price, I offered to take it off his hands 4 months ago for 150, I'm think I might send another email.

Re: More Craigslist gold

First off, Wharfdale is now a Chinese company, and they bought the name for exactly that reason, because it was British.
Second, the JBL's are not JBL, are they? And you are right about working hard, the thumb on the picture is worth the price of admission.

Evan, I just ran across this on another forum(ControlBooth) and although it isn't craigslist, it is a similar sentiment.862_1370028044.jpg

so he is asking way too much for a system that cost possibly what? $800 new? The board looks to be 1980's so its running on 30 years in my estimate (don't quote me on that I'm not 100% the age of the console) I'm just trying to figure out why there are so many "audio" guys in my area who are thinking the crap they bought from radio shack is worth a ton of cash. Another one that I see once in a while is a "turn key" dj business filled with pyle audio gear, the guy is asking $1900 for stuff you can buy new for a total of $1600 and this is used and abused gear...

the guy is asking $1900 for stuff you can buy new for a total of $1600 and this is used and abused gear...

You're forgetting about the cases (milk crates & cardboard boxes), cable ties (hefty bag wraps), custom labeling (masking tape & heavy ballpoint pen) and sweat and tears that are included.