More Music...

Ryan Lantzy

Junior
Jan 10, 2011
Allegheny Mountains
Since Phil posted about music, I thought I'd share something I found recently too. It's definitely not any kind of discovery, but I had heard about a collaboration/greatest hits album that Lionel Richie did with some of the top Country artists out there. The album is called "Tuskegee" and basically it's a collection of duets and collaborations featuring Richie and a country artists.

I've never thought of myself as a "Lionel Richie Fan" but I've enjoyed a few of his songs over the years. Nor am I much of a country fan... My music collection has some country but is definitely in the minority of genres.

On this album I was most impressed by the tracks he did with Darius Rucker, Little Big Town, and Willie Nelson. Some of it is "pop sounding" some of it is better grounded with some real musical value.

I don't typically share my musical tastes with people because I have an inferiority complex - and none of my likes run very deep. I like a lot of different things, so I tend to only like the "popular" stuff in each category with but a handful of exceptions.

That said, don't hate on me 'cause I'm lame.