My head won't fit here anymore

Re: My head won't fit here anymore

Gene,

Nice article.

I have been working with a neat blues act up here in Maryland, who get down to Florida (mostly the Keys) a couple of times a year. If you have any interest in coming up here to Annapolis, I could hook you guys up and you could help each other find venues to play.

Re: My head won't fit here anymore

Gene,

Nice article.

I have been working with a neat blues act up here in Maryland, who get down to Florida (mostly the Keys) a couple of times a year. If you have any interest in coming up here to Annapolis, I could hook you guys up and you could help each other find venues to play.

Annapolis is a great old town and we went there one time with the kids for an Opti regatta. It was amazing to see it turn cold in the summer - they all came back in frozen. I saw a concert style venue on that main drag leading down to the water that had name brand acts that would be great to play. I've never played North of Nags Head in the US but have been as far as Molde in Norway. What's the name of the band you're involved with? Are you playing with them or mixing them or?