My newest "Get Rich Slow" scheme.

Jack Arnott

Senior
Jan 29, 2011
Yesterday I came up with another "get rich slow" idea. This is an app through with you contact the sound man to make suggestions. The sound man would post his app contact, at the sound board, and if you want to make comments, you must go through this app, which of course costs a fee. So they would have to pay $.50 per suggestion to the sound man. Knowing how internet comments work, I'm thinking that monetizing criticism would pay off way faster than a tip jar.

Re: My newest "Get Rich Slow" scheme.

Maybe sell T-shirts with a price list for asking the different questions listed on the back of the T-shirt. If the punter still wants to ask the question after knowing the price, then indulge them. :)

Note: the price is just for asking the question, the price for an answer must be negotiated individually.

JR

[edit] on the front of the t-shirt you can list a second price list with the cost for the answers. [/edit]

Last edited:
Re: My newest "Get Rich Slow" scheme.

So if I were to use this and post the info at FOH, would the revenue go directly to me? Or would it have to go into the City's general fund?

Because if the latter, I would rather just keep on ignoring the comments from the audience.