Need help

James fraker

Oct 15, 2020
Knoxville
Can someone explain. To me how to separate this recording where sound quality and correct timeline match up

Attachments

• D562DB13-DEE2-4F22-A177-D7609DF63F2A.png
    D562DB13-DEE2-4F22-A177-D7609DF63F2A.png
    463.3 KB · Views: 11
Can you please re-state your question in more detail?
So this recording started out as a bunch of seemed like static. After playing around with it i realized it was someone screaming! It was a relatively short recording, but it seems like after stretching out the sound wave it is a much much longer recording. Came off a tracking device that had a one wat call feature. Recorded on a phone recording app. It also seems to be different conversations at different times, so if you adjust anything too far it bleeds into another conversation! I have noticed if you play with the frequenc, speed it capable to hear a differ conversation! I have several recordings one which zoom in feature on my audio app, zooms in 21 times. Is that 21 tracks layered overtop of each other? So my question is how to separate the tracks into appropriate time and be audible? Or am I just hearing things from my subconscious? I can get some to clear up, but not completely! Normally I would get frustrated and drop it, but ive heard some things that were preturbing and I just want to make sure I wasn’t hearing what I thought I heard!