Need production in Sevierville, TN

Ian Auger

Freshman
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Ontario
Hello all. I'll be playing a gig in Sevierville, TN on Aug 25. Sevierville is 30 miles from Knoxville TN. I'm trying to help out the promoter source production as they've never put on a show, and I desparately want to avoid getting there to find a couple Mackie SRM450 on sticks and an extension cord for the band. Need full audio production for 5-piece band, Will be a portable stage in a parking lot, so need staging/roof as well. There will be a major video component as well. Lighting won't be that complicated.

It's a fairly large show so need to deal with a reputable provider. If anyone knows of such a provider that can do this, please let me know.

Thanks.

Ian

Re: Need production in Sevierville, TN

Thanks for the reply Hal. I'm just the tech liaison for band. I'm trying to help out the event organizers to make sure all goes well as they don't work in the music industry therefore aren't familiar with TN providers.

I'll forward your message to the organizers for them to follow up.

Ian

Re: Need production in Sevierville, TN

I work with a few full service production houses (as a freelance tech) that could handle a show of this size. I am actually doing a show in Sevierville the weekend before yours.