New Monitor Console

Re: New Monitor Console

Ummm.... Digico is mentioned several times..

Can you see all mix sends and pans at the same time as you can on the PM5D?
Can you send to a mix pre-comp and post-comp as you can on the PM5D?
I've used the Digico consoles. For FOH they are great. For monitors, not so sure...

You can tap the aux send area of a channel twice to bring up a view of all sends/pans for that channel

I am not aware of a way to send a mix pre-compressor to the auxes. Could you not set up a duplicate channel for this purpose?

You can tap the aux send area of a channel twice to bring up a view of all sends/pans for that channel

So still "no" I suppose. The last time I had to mix ears on a SD8 on a fly date I missed that feature a lot. I had to flip through pages of pan.
A channel view doesn't help there, level and pan are the 2 most important mix parameters for a stereo mix and it is optimal to have direct control to them.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Vision mit Tapatalk 2

If you have selected sends on faders and sends on rotaries AND have "2nd" function "on" aux pans will follow the send.

I must try that next time. My babysitter couldn't configure the desk to behave like you described. Or maybe 2nd function had some negative side effects? I don't remember other than it didn't work.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Vision mit Tapatalk 2