New PRO Midas - probably Heritage d-96

Bormo Glot

Freshman
Oct 23, 2014
Hi Folks,

Any information about this one?

There are some "photos" in Internet, but no technical data/price.

Thank you

Haven't seen any more info and Midas sure isnt talking about it. If that mock photo was any indication it looks cool.. just aught to be purple if they are going to use the Heritage name!

AT LEAST a purple road case...?!

This is the reply I received this morning from a Midas rep, who just returned from the mother ship in Germany:

"The damn forums keep perpetuating rumors. This is not a real unit it, or at least not yet. This image is making the rounds again. This rendering was leaked several months ago and it is just that, a rendering. It is possible that a new mixer in the works will look like this but as of right now there is nothing immediate coming."

Anyway, something is going, M32 prices dropped on B&H

I hope it will be PRO1/2 replacement, something without trackball :)

Anyway, something is going, M32 prices dropped on B&H

I hope it will be PRO1/2 replacement, something without trackball :)

Looks like they may fix a complaint of the Pro series - too few EQ knobs.

The big M32 drop was likely to make room for the super-sized M32, aka the Heritage D. Between the M32 and Pro1, not a new Pro console. Another guess for the M32 drop - users were getting wise to the overly-wide price gap between the X32 and the tweaked X32.

What I heard was the photo is of a very preliminary test mule, and is likely going to change a decent but before it finally goes on sale in what, 2019? :p

Just about all Midas and Behringer audio dealer prices dropped. All Midas consoles have been reduced in MAP. Behringer X32s remain the same MAP. There are no new products coming immediately. They are just lowering prices.

I have not gone through all of my dealer pricing to compare everything. But, that was the 5 second overview I received from my rep.

Last edited: