pre-made 12/8 NL8 cables??

I searched but did not find any reference to pre-made 12/8 cable with NL8 connectors. I've made them before and it was not fun. Is there such a thing as pre-made NL8 type speaker cables? If so - are they cost prohibitive or similar to roll your own pricing?? Do Whirlwind or Rapco or some other company offer them? It looks like Camel Traders has 12/8 and NL8's - any other places that can offer competitive prices on either pre-made cables or parts?

Re: pre-made 12/8 NL8 cables??

I searched but did not find any reference to pre-made 12/8 cable with NL8 connectors. I've made them before and it was not fun. Is there such a thing as pre-made NL8 type speaker cables? If so - are they cost prohibitive or similar to roll your own pricing?? Do Whirlwind or Rapco or some other company offer them? It looks like Camel Traders has 12/8 and NL8's - any other places that can offer competitive prices on either pre-made cables or parts?

We are now using Lex Products for our 12/8 cable needs. Nice stuff! Always in stock! Cant say the same about CBI...

Digiflex makes 12/8 cables, I don't have pricing though.
Peavey also has some 14/8 cable. I have some of the Peavey 12/4 cables and am very happy with it. The cables are pretty flexible compared to other brands.

Thank you all for the fine tips on places I had not heard of yet. I will check prices and decide if I wanna fight with doing it myself or give someone else the fun of doing it for me. Happy Holidays to everyone and try to keep the DJ's from blowing things up on New Years Eve. :lol: