Pre-Order Fail : An open letter to Allen & Heath and AMS Distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre-Order Fail : An open letter to Allen & Heath and AMS Distribution

So they have resolved your issue after a brief discussion, but these negative thread topics persists on multiple forums. It might be nice as the OP to ask the forum mods to lock or rename the threads so damage to the reputations of these commercial businesses does not continue.

I surely won't post again as that only perpetuates the damage.

JR

Agreed JR, if the forum mods wouldn't mind locking this thread, that would be excellent.

It would also prohibit the senseless personal attacking and nonconstructive posts by a few others here as well.

Agreed JR, if the forum mods wouldn't mind locking this thread, that would be excellent.

It would also prohibit the senseless personal attacking and nonconstructive posts by a few others here as well.

Let it go... They are well respected forum members.

JR

PS: Do not expect the mods to be reading your posts .. I would ask them directly.

It would also prohibit the senseless personal attacking and nonconstructive posts

I would consider your initial and subsequent posts berating A&H and their distributors to be the original "senseless personal attacks" and this whole business "nonconstructive".

You reap what you sow...

I don't know who won here - I think pretty much everyone lost. Therefore, I am closing this thread as it isn't fun, or funny - and those are the only threads I like.

16.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.