Presonus StudioLive Smaart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fulcrum Acoustics New Active Powered FA Series Review

Well I don't know where to begin, I use the the smart feature all the time on my Presonus board. I don't understand you guys sometimes. It's a tool and its very easy to use and it makes my job easier. If Behringer added it to the x32 would you be saying it was hurting Smaart with the smaller version or would you be giving Hi 5's to Uli for his insight into pro sound. I have been using the PreSonus 24-4-2 for 3 years now and its a great little board and PreSonus has up dated it for free, more than I can say for alot of other company's. O by the way the delay feature works as advertised and can be very useful. I would like to see the guy that said delays were easy to pace off,:lol: my tops and subs with the tops 15 feet in the air.

Re: Fulcrum Acoustics New Active Powered FA Series Review

Well I don't know where to begin, I use the the smart feature all the time on my Presonus board. I don't understand you guys sometimes. It's a tool and its very easy to use and it makes my job easier. If Behringer added it to the x32 would you be saying it was hurting Smaart with the smaller version or would you be giving Hi 5's to Uli for his insight into pro sound. I have been using the PreSonus 24-4-2 for 3 years now and its a great little board and PreSonus has up dated it for free, more than I can say for alot of other company's. O by the way the delay feature works as advertised and can be very useful. I would like to see the guy that said delays were easy to pace off,:lol: my tops and subs with the tops 15 feet in the air.

I believe you're off base a little on the biases of this forum in general.

Anyway, this thread should probably be closed at this point because it is very old and the original poster had his questions answered directly by Rational.

Status
Not open for further replies.