Pro Intercom

Sep 12, 2012
SW Ontario
Anyone have any experience with the Pro Intercom (formerly Production Intercom) Duplex wireless systems? Particularly, looking for anyone who has mated it with a Clear-Com MS-702.

Re: Pro Intercom

I didn't know they had duplex wireless?

All they used to offer was a half-duplex system which used 3rd-party walkie-talkies and base stationwith an interface box to convert to clear-com standard.

That system should integrate fine with one channel of the MS-702. (I've used it with older clearcom dual-channel base stations that have built-in PSU)

Re: Pro Intercom

I didn't know they had duplex wireless?

All they used to offer was a half-duplex system which used 3rd-party walkie-talkies and base stationwith an interface box to convert to clear-com standard.

That system should integrate fine with one channel of the MS-702. (I've used it with older clearcom dual-channel base stations that have built-in PSU)

Actually you seem to be correct, they make a half-duplex and a "simplex" system. The AD-913 looks like the most simple solution, but I wonder what advantages the FR4000 repeater might offer aside from greater range.