Pro Sound Web Forums gone?

Looks perfectly normal to me today, didn't try logging on yesterday evening but there was a massive issue with Facebook & related sites then. I wonder if PSW might've been caught up in some side effects from that.

PSW is very much alive. They migrated to a new server/provider a week or so ago and it required that users log in again (for the first time on the new server) and now notifications work. too!

The message you're seeing is a security warning from Google Chrome (which is SPYWARE) that you can ignore in this case.

I have a similar problem for almost 2 month now, don't know why. That said, once in while I'm getting through, but all my attempts to log in result in the same

Something went wrong​

message. This is in "Forums" only, everything else on Prosoundweb woks.

I have a similar problem for almost 2 month now, don't know why. That said, once in while I'm getting through, but all my attempts to log in result in the same

Something went wrong​

message. This is in "Forums" only, everything else on Prosoundweb woks.

Yeah, I'm still not getting in every time. Oh well. Not much I can do.

Douglas R. Allen

The forums are still up and running. you may have to log in, but no accounts have been deleted. If your browser is giving a blocked
iP address you may have to clear your browser cache.

Mac

The forums are still up and running. you may have to log in, but no accounts have been deleted. If your browser is giving a blocked
iP address you may have to clear your browser cache.

Mac
Mac; When I do manage to log in I get this "Not Secure" message with the HTTP with lines though it. I am logged in and can reply to messages. To log in I have to allow my computer to go to a "unsafe" location and proceed anyway. Something is up?

Douglas R. Allen

Attachments

• 1 Secure.JPG
    1 Secure.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 11
I haven't been able to get in either for weeks. Computer or my laptop tries for about a minute and then gives me an error

ERR_CONNECTIONS_TIMED_OUT

Prosoundweb.com seems to function just fine.

anybody haveng the same problem when TRYING to load this:

An Error Has Occurred!​

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.
Looks like you might have been caught in an IP-block based ban. If you can, perhaps try again from a different IP, or ideally, ISP?