Production Intercom out of business

Re: Production Intercom out of business

Re. Awful Pro Intercom website It's a work in progress. Focus has been on getting manufacturing up to speed. THEN we can afford resources for site development. Appreciate your patience with us.

Diana, when I read the comments above that were basically judging your company by it's website, I thought it was pretty much a sign of our times. The true test of a company's worth is the the quality of their product and support. I have always found your company top notch on both counts and will continue to support you with my business as long as you can hold up your end. Good luck going forward. First things first. One step at a time. All of that.

Diana, has any of your product reached the shelves yet? I have a school looking to add a com system and would love it to be yours.

You bet! We have stock on the shelves of almost everything and the new MS301 master station is shipping. Several have gone out to dealers around the world. The new power supply PS301 will be ready for shipping by 9/15. Econocom systems available. Beltpacks, Blazons, Splitter boxes (SB1), single and dual-muff headsets both from the value series and the rugged series. It's been almost a year since we rose from the ashes and we are well on our way. :D~:-D~:grin:

Diana, when I read the comments above that were basically judging your company by it's website, I thought it was pretty much a sign of our times. The true test of a company's worth is the the quality of their product and support. I have always found your company top notch on both counts and will continue to support you with my business as long as you can hold up your end. Good luck going forward. First things first. One step at a time. All of that.

Thanks very much Steve. We are very much aware of the importance of retaining the reputation for quality and service. It is our highest priority. Besides it helps us make sure we leave at the end of each day with a smile on our faces. :) Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Diana,

Are you planning on restarting production of the SMH 510/610 lightweight wrap around head sets? Mine is getting a little long in the tooth and I've been thinking about getting another one.

smh510-350t-250x250.gif

Diana,

Are you planning on restarting production of the SMH 510/610 lightweight wrap around head sets? Mine is getting a little long in the tooth and I've been thinking about getting another one.

smh510-350t-250x250.gif

Justice,

I have one that is almost brand new that I will sell you.
I bought it for myself and have since started using a ph88

db

This headset was brought in from a supplier and there were problems with both quality and availability so it was dropped. Digging around to find any possible alternates.....

Diana,

smh510-350t-250x250.gif