Project - weekend band rack.

Hey Guys, I just wanted to post some pics of the new band rack I'm starting for my weekend band - staring the 01v96.
The rack was built locally here in Ottawa but Design Fabircation, it's a 12U mixer, over 12U, 1/2" construction - very nice case... Obviously everyone knows the 01v, and under it is a behringer headphone amp ( for two in-ear mixes), and an 8 ch di, for my 4 x elecrtronic drum sends, and tracks + click (from iphone). ART power conditioner will power the rack. Beneath in the 11 remaining spaces, will house the guitar players wireless in-ears, and slx receiver for his guitar, and the bass player's gear (same gear) will be housed in the back, becasue the is stage left... (tuner, sans amp, in-ear transmitter, and slx bass wireless.. It will also house a couple of drawers to store the packs, and possibly xlr cables we require if there is room, and a cd player for those wedding events. I'll post more pics when it's completely loaded.

Attachments

• Y01v96sm (6).jpg
    Y01v96sm (6).jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Y01v96 sm(4).jpg
    Y01v96 sm(4).jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Y01v96sm (2).jpg
    Y01v96sm (2).jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Y01v96sm.jpg
    Y01v96sm.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Y01v96 sm(8).jpg
    Y01v96 sm(8).jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 0
Re: Project - weekend band rack.

Shane - that looks great. I value compactness as well, and it looks like you have figured out a way to have a 1-box system - plug in racks and stacks and you're set.

I wish there was a lighting equivalent of an 01v96 - something that was inexpensive and compact, but could somehow get me the light of a 20K par/leko rig system, but run on 1 20A circuit, set up in 10 minutes, and cost $2000.