[FS] Putting out a feeler - Yamaha 01v96 (v2 Software) + MY16AT Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Milner

Junior
Jan 10, 2011
Washington, dc
www.dcsoundop.com
Hey everyone.. I'm just putting out a feeler here to see if anyone is interested. (PHOTOS TO FOLLOW, once I get home and get it out of it's Pelican case) I'm hoping to sell this locally and not have to deal with packing and shipping this guy, so a local cash sale would be preferred.

The 01v96 is in great condition, with the exception that CH8's fader won't calibrate and needs to be replaced. Everything else on the console functions 100% and is in very nice cosmetic condition. I've got it in a Pelican 1650 rolling case right now that I might sell with it for the right price, but realistically most users will want to have it in a rack and not the pelican flight case, and I use the Pelican for other flying duties. [The 01v has NEVER been taken on a flight!!!] I will include the Yamaha rack rail kit with the 01v.

I stopped using this console regularly maybe 3 years ago when I purchased an LS9-32. The 01v has been used for recording projects since then and has been great, but I'm reconfiguring to a battery powered ENG style recording rig and need to move this little guy along.

The MY16AT (16 Channel ADAT Card) is currently installed in the console, but I would sell it separately if I have to. These are $469 new (purchased from sweet-water) and I do occasionally use it with other Yamaha Consoles, so I'm not dying to give the card away too cheap.

Like I said, this is just a feeler, so make me an offer... or if you have any ENG gear or high-quality recording gear to trade, let me know what you're thinking. I'm specifically looking for a used Sound Devices recorder, although an API (or similar) mic pre's or a DPA 4099 piano kit would be perfect trades. I'm not opposed to trading my gear +cash for the right item.

Photos & a firm price will be coming soon... it's been a hectic week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.