QU 24. Effects to mixes

Re: QU 24. Effects to mixes

I see what the manual says and it's really vague. How do you turn up a verb in a monitor mix? Do I lose it to FOH, using it at monitors?. Thanks in advance..

I'm not a Qu user so I may be wrong... but however you return the FX - a dedicated return input or on a stereo input channel - that input should have all the "mix" sends available that the mono inputs have. You turn up the return in the mix you want it to go to, just like any other input you send to the mons.

Now if there is something radically different or that requires a Voodoo Priestess or virgin sacrifice, I'm not your guy...

I'm not a Qu user so I may be wrong... but however you return the FX - a dedicated return input or on a stereo input channel - that input should have all the "mix" sends available that the mono inputs have. You turn up the return in the mix you want it to go to, just like any other input you send to the mons.

Now if there is something radically different or that requires a Voodoo Priestess or virgin sacrifice, I'm not your guy...

Maybe a goat?..
I'll click around a bit tomorrow before the maiden voyage.. It's not a big deal for me but several acts I provide for want that crutch

Maybe a goat?..
I'll click around a bit tomorrow before the maiden voyage.. It's not a big deal for me but several acts I provide for want that crutch

The RFM makes no distinctions between input strip types (mono/stereo/FX return) and routing, so I'm making a presumption that it's all the same and you'll use the Mix Sends tab on the FX return channel's routing screen.

I'd have to go to the office to double-check, but...

I believe all you have to do is:
1. Be on the fader layer with the effects returns
2. Over on the right-hand side switch from LR mix to one of the monitor mixes
3. Push the effects return fader(s) up as needed.

I'd have to go to the office to double-check, but...

I believe all you have to do is:
1. Be on the fader layer with the effects returns
2. Over on the right-hand side switch from LR mix to one of the monitor mixes
3. Push the effects return fader(s) up as needed.

I believe 1 and 2 are interchangeable.