RCF TT22s

Zack Slater

Freshman
Jan 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
So I've had my Mackie HD rig (HD1531's and 1801's) for sale for a while now. I got an offer from someone looking to trade a pair of RCF TT22s for my Mackie's. Has anyone had experience or heard these speakers? If so what did you think? Most of the shows my gear sees range from acoustic folk rock, medium sized theatre shows, to smaller rock shows.

Re: RCF TT22s

Are they powered? The powered TT22A is a very sweet sounding speaker, and delivers decent spl.

Agreed, the TT22A's and TT25A's are excellent speakers. I usually like 12" instead of 15", but the -25A's are great. They get pretty loud as well. If they are the powered version, I'd jump on the offer.

They are the powered ones. They seemed great on paper, but I wanted to hear from those who have actually heard the boxes. Thanks guys! I'm going to see if the deal goes through, it will leave me sub less for a while but it might be worth it!

Are they powered? The powered TT22A is a very sweet sounding speaker, and delivers decent spl.

Mike .. my standard for 'sweet sounding' is the PS10 (I know - not self powered) .... I'm interested in your opinion of the sound of the TT22A vs the PS10.

Thanks,
Neale

I have 4 rcf tt22a active also have the tt25's for 2 year's they are have great sound i use them on party's over 600 people never had a problem i think you cannot compare mackie to rcf i would grab the offer in a second good luck on your choice from dj jonny rivera