RCF TT_4A, any real world experiences?

Does anyone have any experience with the RCF TT_4A speakers? I see that they come in 3 variations and look very adaptable for many different scenarios. From what I've read, you can swap the horn lens around for different splay patterns, rotateable horn lens and move the horn lens to the middle of the speaker.

Version:
TTP4A: 60x25
TTW4A: 100x50
TTL4A: 100x25

I haven't heard these particular models, but everything else I have heard from the TT series has been absolutely excellent, so I would expect these should also be high quality. The design may allow for swapping things around, however the practicality of this is probably best suited to installed situations rather than use by a live sound provider. Given the cost per box and lack of much RCF being out there for cross rental in North America I'd be more inclined to look at other options. I guess it depends on intended use case.
If you want real world experiences with these specific models you might want to try asking on primarily European based groups rather than here.

I haven't heard these particular models, but everything else I have heard from the TT series has been absolutely excellent, so I would expect these should also be high quality. The design may allow for swapping things around, however the practicality of this is probably best suited to installed situations rather than use by a live sound provider. Given the cost per box and lack of much RCF being out there for cross rental in North America I'd be more inclined to look at other options. I guess it depends on intended use case.
If you want real world experiences with these specific models you might want to try asking on primarily European based groups rather than here.
I was looking at getting 2-4 of the TT_4A for a ground stack applications.
RCF is a popular option around the DC area, but not many people advertise they own RCF gear. I'm not goin out to fulfill rider as spec'd, but still be competitive at the local/regional festivals.