Recommend a broker?

Steve Payne

Junior
Jan 16, 2011
Richmond, VA
soundworksva.com
A friend contacted me and asked if I could help them value a considerable amount of 10 year old of A level sound gear – amps, house speaker package, monitor speaker package, digital console. I don’t mind selling my own stuff, but I’m not interested in getting involved selling someone else’s gear, nor do I feel qualified to value their equipment on the used market. I thought perhaps I might put them in touch with a reputable broker who could help value and sell the equipment. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Re: Recommend a broker?

A friend contacted me and asked if I could help them value a considerable amount of 10 year old of A level sound gear – amps, house speaker package, monitor speaker package, digital console. I don’t mind selling my own stuff, but I’m not interested in getting involved selling someone else’s gear, nor do I feel qualified to value their equipment on the used market. I thought perhaps I might put them in touch with a reputable broker who could help value and sell the equipment. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Never an issue with Jan Landy. Lesser-known and with great offshore contacts is Monty@Trueheart Sound in Hollis, NY.