[FS] Retiring and selling off the gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Pendleton

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
Yorktown, VA
Happens to us all I guess. Starting to list gear as I get to it. First go around:

(4) QRX212/75 with Tuki covers. These are 9+ shape. $1650/pair $3200 for all 4
(4) LS1208 These are rat fur and show use but still presentable. $900/pair $1700 for all 4
(1) 01v96V2 Have the rack ears for it, but never installed them. Perfect working condition. Curved panel where your hands sit has a quarter size ding (not bad but there.) $800 plain $1000 with MY16AT card.

All equipment in Yorktown, VA. Willing to meet somewhere, or deliver for cost of getting there (within reasonable distance... until my trailer sells.) If you don't like these prices, make me an offer. Worst I can do is say no.

Last edited:
Re: Retiring and selling off the gear

(4) QRX212/75 with Tuki covers. These are 9+ shape. $1650/pair $3200 for all 4

These are whats left.....

Equipment in Yorktown, VA. Willing to meet somewhere, or deliver for cost of getting there (within reasonable distance...) If you don't like these prices, make me an offer. Worst I can do is say no.

Does the QRX speakers have the new or old crossovers. I had to change mine to the newer units.

I have no idea, and wasn't aware there was an issue. These are about 5 years old and are stock as received. I would assume this means the old crossover, but maybe you can share some light on it. Thanks!

I had a problem with the horn diaphragm blown. Took the speaker to Protect repair and the crossover was shot. The new crossovers speaker speak ons are recessed my old ones were surfaced mounted with screws holding the jacks in place. Since I repaired the first one the other cabinet went down 2 weeks ago on the high end. I replaced the diaphragm and crossover to match the other one. Let me know if your speak ons are recessed. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919

Not at home to look, but here are the backs of the cabs and you can zoom in pretty decent.

10380871_10202047942181935_7125549501498216639_o.jpg

Last edited:

The jacks are recessed, mounted from the rear, held by screws that I see from the outside. However they are flush with the plate and rear mounted. Don't know which crossover you consider that to be.Let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.